Hair colorants can cause severe
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16 years. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. The proportion for mixing colorant and color developer must always be 1:1.
IMPORTANT: Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide.
DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR IF:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated
and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any adverse reaction
after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary
"black henna" tattoo in the past.
SPECIFIC CAUTIONS: If stinging, a rash, or a burning sensation occurs on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. If you experience difficulty breathing, tightness of chest, and/or hives or swelling on any part of your body, immediately discontinue use and seek medical assistance. Before coloring again, consult a doctor.
In rare cases the use of hair colorants has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin whitening or loss of color). This may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or allergic reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
When coloring your hair, always...
- Always wear the gloves provided in the kit.
- For any questions related to your individual sensitivity, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If the product enters your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If you wear contact lenses, remove the lenses before thoroughly rinsing your eyes with water. Visit your doctor if irritations persist.
- Do not use to color eyelashes or eyebrows as this
may cause blindness.
- Do not use to color facial hair. This product is designed
for use on the scalp area only.
- If you have permed, bleached or relaxed your hair,
wait at least 14 days before coloring.
- Prepare and use in a well-ventilated area.
- After application of the mixture, rinse your hair thoroughly
until the water runs clear.
- If your hair has been previously colored with henna or
progressive color, only use Naturtint® after the previous
coloration has been completely removed.
- Do not use on children.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Follow the instructions for use when applying this product.