How to apply Naturtint® Hair Color: Step-by-step instructions
Each package of Naturtint hair color includes everything you need to color your hair at home. Our kit comes with complete instructions for mixing, applying and finishing up, to make it easy for you to get salon-quality results. Click on each bar to reveal detailed instructions on applying Naturtint hair color.
Included in the Box:
You'll also need an old towel and a T-shirt that you won't mind getting stain on.
• Put on the single-use gloves (E).
• Put Naturtint® colorant (A) into the color developer application bottle (B). During warm weather, it is recommended that you mix the treatment in a plastic or glass bowl. Never mix in a metal container.
• Remove the tip of the lid. Place gloved finger over tip and shake the bottle for 2 minutes until the mixture is well blended.
• IMMEDIATELY apply the entire mixture. Do not keep the bottle closed, in any case.
• If you only require part of the kit, mix needed amount in a glass or plastic bowl, never in the color developer application bottle or a metal container. Unmixed portions may be capped and stored for future use.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. The skin sensitivity test should first be performed before each product use. This product is not intended for use on eyebrows or eyelashes; to do so may cause irritation or injury.
Handle the bottle carefully. Do not press or squeeze the bottle unless the tip has been removed. Aim the bottle away from the face when opening and during use. Never leave the tip on after mixing the product because the
container may burst. Immediately use the product; do not save any unused mixture.
• Cover shoulders with a towel to protect clothing from stains or wear an old T-shirt.
• Starting from the roots, evenly apply the mixture to unwashed, dry hair. Massage or comb colorant through the hair, applying the remainder of the product to the ends.
a. On previously uncolored hair: Evenly distribute the mixture through the hair and wait 30 minutes. To achieve more intense color or to cover stubborn grays, extend the development time for a total of up to 40 minutes.
b. For root touch-up: Apply the mixture to the roots and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then apply color to the rest of the hair and leave it on for another 10 minutes. Total application time: 30 minutes. To cover stubborn grays, extend the development time for a total of up to 40 minutes.
• Discard any unused mixture.
Step 1. Gently massage while rinsing the hair with warm water until the water runs clean and clear.
Step 2. Work Naturtint® shampoo (C) into a lather, work through your hair, and rinse with plenty of water for superb condition and shine.
Step 3. Apply Nutrideep® multiplier (D) on damp hair, beginning at the roots and working through to the ends. Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse with warm water (Step 4), then dry and style (Step 5). This completes your Naturtint® coloring process!
• Save some Nutrideep® multiplier to use 2 weeks after the coloring process for color maintenance and hair protection.
Nutrideep® is a registered trademark of Laboratorios Phergal, S.A.